I know men don't always completely listen. They search for key words and go.
This is a funny story I heard about a friend of mine and her husband.
This lasy asked her husband to go get her the largest diet coke with extra ice with cranberry and lime flavorings from sonic's happy hour.
He brought back...... A smaller cranberry juice with extra slushy ice ( which means there is hardly any room for liquid in the cup) with a little diet coke. He said the lady from sonic was laughing and asking if he was sure he wanted that. He replied its what my wife asked for.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Proof
Posted by Booford at 7:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Do you have spies? This exact thing happened to me, same flavorings and all. Mabye I should use keywords like "hardware" and "fishing". How do you order a diet coke with the words fishing and hardware?
Post a Comment