Friday, January 28, 2011

a very dim light

So, I do see a light at the end of the tunnel, but it's not as bright as I want it to be. I'm going to post pictures of the basement's progress. A lot has been done since these pictures, but the next pictures I want to post will be the finish product. Since I last wrote, much has happened. John, my dad, Jared, and Treg helped in finishing up the sheetrock. We found an amazing tape and texturing from Craigslist. On the other hand, the first one we hired lied about knowing how to texture and when we called him on it he stole some of our supplies. Name every possible bad thing that could happen to a person from one remodel job and I guarantee you it happened to us. I LOVE HONEST PEOPLE!!!!!!!! The dishonest ones can go the bad place for all I care.

On a happy note... The basement should be completely done next week. All we have left is flooring, plumbing, and cabinets. Whom am I kidding? Let's be realistic an account for all the weird stuff that happens to us and say it will be done in 2 weeks.

If anyone would like to rent the most amazing basement on the face of the earth, give me a call.




So, I do see a light at the end of the tunnel, but it's not as bright as I want it to be. I'm going to post pictures of the basement's progress. A lot has been done since these pictures, but the next pictures I want to post will be the finish product. Since I last wrote, much has happened. John, my dad, Jared, and Treg helped in finishing up the sheetrock. We found an amazing tape and texturing from Craigslist. On the other hand, the first one we hired lied about knowing how to texturing and when we called him on it he stole some of our supplies. Name every possible bad thing that could happen to a person from one remodel job and I guarantee you it happened to us. I LOVE HONEST PEOPLE!!!!!!!! The dishonest ones can go the bad place for all I care.

On a happy note... The basement should be completely done next week. All we have left is flooring, plumbing, and cabinets. Whom am I kidding? Let's be realistic an account for all the weird stuff that happens to us and say it will be done in 2 weeks.

If anyone would like to rent the most amazing basement on the face of the earth give me a call.

1 comments:

Linda Lou said...

Love to see the pictures of the basement. It looks BEAUTIFUL!! You guys have really put in the work, but it obviously is going to be worth it. Keep up the good work! At least the light at the end of the tunnel is not an oncoming train anymore.
Love to see the finished pix. Good luck!!