Thursday, July 28, 2011

I got Dibbs

If you are familiar with John and I's relationship, you may have heard some stories about our sleeping habits at night. It is not unusual for me to find myself hanging off the bed at night because John has ritually claimed all said for territory. He goes through stages where it is extreme and other times it isn't as bad. I have been trying to understand this phenomenon for years.


Well, last night I got into bed and I asked him to move his arm so we could at least start the night off right. His response was...

"I got dibbs, I was here first."

I was absolutely shocked. I responded with...

"I didn't know it was about playing dibbs all these years."

He said, "Oh yeah. It's about dibbs."

Well now that he has told me his secret all I have to say is GAME ON!!!!!

P.S. I thought I would all (the 2 people that read my blog) of you know that the process is finally over. I have been certified in Idaho and I'm officially Kimberly B. Rasmussen LPC, NCC.

Like those credentials are really mean anything outside the counseling world.

1 comments:

Lula Mae said...

Kim, I signed up for the cabin on the calendar. We haven't been there for a year so we wanted to spasm our last weekend of summer there. What is needed up there? I'd be happy to bring some supplies or whatever. Let me know.
Thanks,
Tiff