Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Two Best Things

Well, yesterday was a fabulous day. I did two of my favorite things. First, I went to La bella vida and got a rub down. A whole hour of pure goodness. That lady rubbed my sore and tired body into a total relaxed state. GOOD STUFF MAYNARD!!! Then I spent the rest of the day at the Idaho Falls Temple. So I went to the most peaceful place on earth for over 7 hours. My lazy days as a return missionary continue to go on, but not for long. I will soon be taking over the warehouse manager job at my parent's store, and my laziness will soon be changed to a full work day that starts at 7:30. Maybe I can sneak away every once in a while and get a quick massage, Not! I try to seperate myself from the craziness of our family business, but it didn't work this time. I am going to enter the pay roll system and ja era! That is a little portuguese for you all. I will update you all again when I have something more to say.

1 comments:

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

I am excited that you have a blog. I think it will be great to read about your adventures and thoughts. Love it.