Wow! What a huge project! Thanks for cleaning up the house, it looks so much better with someone actually taking care of it. I'd love to see it sometime. Mind if we stop by this summer and I show it to my family?
Not fair... I want to come over! Maybe I'll have to talk Jason into taking a road trip out this summer. It would be a blast to see everyone, and meet your hubby.
Well, I'm 27, married, a momma, a return missionary, counselor, somewhat granola. I love the outdoors, photography, family history, movies, cooking and eating. I speak French and Portuguese. I'm short with a JLo butt. I'm in love with my husband. I love life!
3 comments:
Wow! What a huge project! Thanks for cleaning up the house, it looks so much better with someone actually taking care of it. I'd love to see it sometime. Mind if we stop by this summer and I show it to my family?
Please come by anytime. We love visitors!
Not fair... I want to come over! Maybe I'll have to talk Jason into taking a road trip out this summer. It would be a blast to see everyone, and meet your hubby.
Post a Comment