Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dancing Queens


This is Joey and I dancing like crazy at youth regional dance we were chaperoning 2 weeks ago.  We danced the whole night and it was a blast.  We probably should have chaperoned more.  Joey and I got wrangled into doing this because we are both stake girls camp directors and the stake young womens leaders want us at all possible activities so we can bond with the girls before camp in July.  Which is also why Joey and I are going on the youth trek next week.  Yes, I got my pioneer skirt, apron, bonnet, and bucket.  Next Tuesday at 4:00 flippin A.M. they will be sending us to Martin's Cove and we will trek along until Saturday.  Wish us all luck!

1 comments:

Jason and Dana said...

Good luck! I remember that pioneer trek we did, and I remember loving it. Lucky you, going again! :)